DC Inverter EVI console air conditioner combines dc inverter and EVI technologies, enables 27% energy saving, and has strong heating performance at lowest temp. -25℃
DC INVERTER + EVI STRONG HEATING
With the use of EVI DC inverter compressor, brushless DC fan motor and advanced DC Inverter controller, the unit is able to more accurately regulate its power output. There is no starting capacitor required, and the unit can soft start and stop and adjust its speeds to accommodate conditions. This results in 70% less operating cost compared to conventional A/C. When the target temperature is reached, the units run at a lower frequency, which allows much more precise temperature control.
STRONG HEATING PERFORMANCE AT LOW AMBIENT
BENEFITS OF FULL DC INVERTER
EVI (+12% COP) + DC Inverter (+15% COP) give total 27% increase in COP, compared with on/off